UPCOMING TRAINING EVENTS!
IAMI — International Association of Marine Investigators objectives, as stated in its constitution and bylaws:
- Provide marine theft investigative training.
- Develop & disseminate educational materials to conduct marine investigations.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of marine investigations & related investigative activities.
- Promote the application, prevention and suppression of the following but not limited to: marine crime, vessel accident prevention/investigation, environmental protection, marine drug smuggling, cargo crime and boating safety issues.
- Unite for the mutual benefit of those persons who are eligible for membership.
- Accumulate & disseminate information of interest to all members.
- Eliminate all factors that interfere with the administration of justice.
- Operate as a non-profit organization.
- Appropriate no funding for political lobbying.
IAMI — offers annual and regional conferences to further the training and knowledge of investigators working in the marine environment throughout the world.
Founded in 1986 when Major Dave MacGillis, of the Florida Marine Patrol, organized and published the Vessel Theft Investigators National Roster. This roster was intended to assist investigators combat marine crime, a high profit, low risk crime that was out of control, by providing contact persons from various agencies involved in marine theft investigations.
In 1994, the organization went International. In 1996, IAMI-Europe was started. IAMI has issued more than 3000 memberships to investigators representing the public and private sectors in the United States and around the world.
IAMI MISSION STATEMENT
The International Association of Marine Investigators mission: To develop and provide high levels of training to law enforcement, insurance investigators, and other marine professionals. Working and training together with both public and private sectors, to combat marine theft, arson, fraud, and other criminal activity in the marine environment.
For over 30 years we’ve been America’s favorite Fish-finder – the leading innovator of Side Imaging technology – providing recreational and professional anglers difference-making days out on the water, day after day, year after year.
Humminbird introduced fish-finders, depth sounders, marine radios and GPS systems to anglers. In fact, many of the exciting innovative products and features that are in wide use today were our creation. We continue to introduce smart technology and cutting-edge products for anglers and their families to get the most out of their getaways, day trips and fishing adventures.
Humminbird products are available through a wide variety of retail outlets in the USA and Canada, and available worldwide in over 100 countries through our local dealers and distributors.
The Humminbird brand is manufactured by the Marine Electronics Group of Johnson Outdoors (Nasdaq: JOUT). At a state-of-the-art facility in Eufaula, Alabama, Humminbird designs, engineers and manufactures sonar and electronic products primarily for the consumer market.
Humminbird Corporate Headquarters:
678 Humminbird Lane
Eufaula, AL 36027
Contact: Bill Carson
Field Marketing Manager
Every SHOXS seat is precision manufactured for engineered ride stabilization and superior ergonomics. Made to exceptional standards, SHOXS are purpose built for specific environments and usage scenarios.
101-1759 Sean Heights
Saanichton, BC Canada
Vendors - Click Here to make your payment for the 2015 Annual Training Seminar. Please submit a brief Mission Statement and company Logo jpgy Logo in jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org.